Who doesn’t love Chris Pratt? From gracing our screens as Andy Dwyer on Parks and Rec, to his latest role in Jurassic World, we just can’t get enough of him. We thought we knew him pretty well until we did our research. Here are 10 facts about Chris Pratt you never knew:
1. He used to work as a stripper. Yes, a stripper. But apparently he wasn’t good.
2. He realized college wasn’t for him and dropped out.
3. He was homeless before his acting career took off. He actually lived in his van in Hawaii.
4. He got casted for his first movie while working at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. The movie was a flop but it lit the fire under him to start pursuing acting more seriously.
5. He once made a video of himself reading a fake text from Steven Spielberg saying he’d accept the part in Jurassic Park 4. This was several YEARS before he was actually cast.
6. He is fluent in German. He learned how to speak it in school.
7. He was only supposed to be a guest star on Parks and Rec in Season 1, but everyone like him so much he was promoted to a regular in Season 2.
8. Chris is a multi-talented artist. He can sing, draw and paint as well!
9. He played football and was a wrestler in high school.
10. And lastly, he stole his Star-Lord costume from Guardians of the Galaxy. Why, you ask? So he could visit sick kids in the hospital dressed as his character.
You May Also Like: