Essential oils have become more and more popular! As people get to know more about them, they realize all the ways essentials oils can be used. One thing we like doing at TruGlamour is trying to create our own scents. We came across this one scent on MotherEarthLiving.com and fell in love. So we thought, yes, we need to share this with our TruGlamFam!
• 1 tablespoon grated beeswax
• 1 tablespoon almond oil
• 5 to 6 drops lavender essential oil
*(We used lavender but this also mixes well with scents like vanilla, mint, rose, and sweet orange.)
• Mix together the beeswax and almond oil.
• Heat gently until melted in the microwave or on the stove top (low heat)
• Stir well. Then add the lavender oil.
• Pour into small container.
• Massage into your pulse points (or wherever you prefer).
This has been said to help with headaches and jet lag. Also, a bonus tip for your lavender oil; add a few drops to your bath and raise the temperature of your bath water to help fall asleep faster.
(Photo credit: bravebelle.com)
You May Also Like: