Ah, dear Scorpio! You mysterious force. Strong willed with a magnetic charm, you effortlessly take the limelight. However you are known for your jealousy, and your highly suspicious nature makes you skeptical of almost anyone.
Let’s break down the good, the bad, and all the in between regarding the traits of a Scorpio:
1. INTENSE & PASSIONATE
Scorpios have probably been told more than once that they are intense people. They’ve also probably drawn you in with their passion. Their intensity coupled with passion is what allows them to steal the limelight. People are intrigued and fall to the feet of the Scorpio.
What could be more dangerous than intense passion? Probably, combining that with extreme focus and a competitive nature. The Scorpio has huge ambitions and they strive for greatness. They don’t just do something to do it, they go all the way.
What else would you expect from an intense, passionate, competitive person? Jealousy. Scorpios can be possessive and don’t like people taking what is theirs. They often will hide their feelings, which in turn makes people think they are cold. If you give a Scorpio a reason to be jealous, they will think of 10 more reasons. Do not intentionally scorn the possessive Scorpio.
We’d strongly recommend not pissing off a Scorpio. If you think Scorpio, think Scorpion. Their sting is painful. They also are not one to let things go so if you piss them off in the beginning, that might be the end of you.
Other characteristics include:
- Scorpios are reserved; they take time to open up.
- If you betray them, don’t expect them to let it slide .
- Scorpios have extreme highs and lows.
- They are independent creatures.
- They enjoy alone time, sometimes feeling the need to flee from everyone.
- Scorpios are faithful, they are people of their word.
- Scorpios are extremely resilient and rarely let setbacks discourage them.